Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books I've read so far this year.

So far this year I have read 47 books and short stories. Most of them have been amazing with only a handful being mediocre or bad. This is just a quick list of my top ten for the year so far in order of when I read them.

First and Second: Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas






















Third and Fourth: The Archived and The Unbound by Victoria Schwab 






















Fifth and Sixth: Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph by Robin Lefevers






















Seventh, Eighth and Ninth: Cinder. Scarlet and Cress by Marissa Meyers






And Tenth: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell




All ten of these books get a complete 5 out of 5 stars from me. Not only are the stories wonderful, but they are all written extremely well with amazing characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment