Sunday, July 13, 2014

Booktube-a-Thon Goals!

The Booktube-a-Thon starts Monday 7/14/14 and runs until Sunday 7/20/14.

I don't do Youtube, but I've been wanting try out a read-a-thon for a while, so I figured this is as good a time as any. 

There are seven challenges this year, but I'm really only participating in two of them, which I will mention with the books they go with. My biggest goal is to complete 2100 pages in the week (or 300 pages a day.)

So without further adieu, here is the list of books I plan to read:

#1 - City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
 This book doesn't complete any of the challenges, but it is 725 pages long, so that will cover a huge chunk of my page goal for the week.

#2 - Reboot by Amy Tintera 

 This book completes the "book with red on the cover" challenge. There are 365 pages in this book, bringing the page count up to 1090.

#3 - Rebel by Amy Tintera

Finishing this will complete another challenge (start and finish a series). The page count is 340, which brings the total to 1430.


#4 - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This book doesn't complete any challenges, but has 433 pages, bringing the total to 1863 pages.

#5 - The Duff by Kody Keplinger
This is the last book I am going to try to read. It has 277 pages, which will bring the total page count to 2140, which is just above what I am hoping to reach.

Truthfully, I don't think I will be able to finish all of these. I have never attempted to read so much in my entire life, but I want to at least give it a go.




No comments:

Post a Comment